IPO Contact Manager: Stakeholders Database
IPO Contact Manager Software has been developed within the project “Support to the Educational and Information Centre (EIC) of the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) of the Republic of Serbia”, which is managed by the European Commission Delegation of Republic of Serbia and implemented by the European Patent Office (EPO).
Description of application:
The objective of the IPO Contact Manager is to facilitate work of the Educational and Information Centre, as well as, entire Intellectual Property Office, for the purpose of planning, organization and execution of trainings, seminars and various awareness campaigns which shall result in improved awareness of the entire society about importance of Intellectual Property Rights.
Software is enabling:
- fast and advanced management of contact details of all individuals, institutions (and their representatives) who attended (or will attend) EIC events
- statistical reports on number of events and attendees grouped by various criteria
- planning of events (seminars) according to statistical reports
- automatic creation of invitations and their distribution via email and/or regular post for coming events
- Programming language: Java
- DBMS: MySQL
- Application Server: GlassFish 3.x
- Operating system: Windows Server 2003/2008
- Intellectual Property Office of Serbia